Biolase eZlase 940
Biolase ezLase™ 940 Laser Whitening
The future is here with the Biolase ezLase™ 940 laser at Audubon Dental Group! Not only is the ezLase™ 940 ideal for oral surgery and treating pain but also for effectively whitening teeth quickly and efficiently. Tooth discoloration is a common problem stemming from many different factors, such as food, drinks, smoking, and aging, but it doesn’t have to be permanent.
Not all in-office whitening systems use a laser. Although many systems utilize light, they do not use laser light. Laser energy is absorbed by special particles in the whitening gel to activate the hydrogen peroxide, which accelerates the whitening process faster than “simple” light does, so the procedure time is dramatically shorter. The results are immediate. Patients who’ve never had in-office whitening before can’t believe how good their new smile looks before even getting out of the dental chair.
Why Choose the Biolase ezLase™ 940 Whitening System?
- Typically, the laser brightens teeth six to 12 shades, and the process can be completed in one visit.
- The laser provides a safe, effective and comfortable means to whiten discolored teeth.
- A rejuvenated smile revitalizes your self-confidence and self-image.
- Over-the-counter bleaching systems can soften or weaken your tooth/gum line, however, with laser whitening, a protective liquid dam is placed over your tooth/gum line to prevent damage.
The Laser Whitening Process
- Before the gel is applied, surface plaque and superficial stains are removed. The liquid dam is applied to prevent sensitivity; only the whitening area remains exposed.
- Once the gel is mixed, it is applied to the whitening area. The ezLase™ laser is prepared and used to activate the gel over the complete target area. The gel is then washed off, and the entire process is repeated a second time to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Once the second treatment is complete, the gel and liquid dam are rinsed and removed.
For more information on the Biolase ezLase™ 940 laser whitening system or to make an appointment, call Audubon Dental Group at 901-761-5232. A noticeably whiter smile can be yours today!